International Powder and Nanotechnology Forum 2015
Review ACHEMA 2015
IPNF2015 is the forum for the exchange of ideas between industry and academia and a platform for interdisciplinary cooperation in the field of powder technology. This third event at ACHEMA was organised with the joint support of the Society of Chemical Engineers, Japan (SCEJ) and DECHEMA.
All participants at ACHEMA were invited to learn about the latest developments in the field of powder technology, in particular about innovations and technological trends in Japan. The Forum presented cutting-edge technology, the key themes being materials, nanotechnology/biotechnology, crystallisation, pharmaceutical production and also microreactor design and operation. These themes reflected not only strengths specific to the Japanese process industry, but at the same time concerned many sectors of the process industry in general, from the chemical and pharmaceutical industries to the energy sector through to environmental technology.
Committee of the International Powder and Nanotechnology Forum 2015 (IPNF2015)
- Y. Kawashima, Aichi Gakuin University/J
- J. Ulrich, Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg/D
- H. Kamiya, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology/J
- S. Heinrich, Technische Universität Hamburg/D
- S. Mathur, Universität Köln/D
- Y. Shirakawa, Doshisha University/J
- H. Takiyama, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology/J
- H. Yamamoto, Aichi Gakuin University/J
The Poster Exhibition presented in condensed form points of departure for an international exchange of ideas between science and applied research and also, therefore, business opportunities for a wide range of sectors.
For more information, please visit www.ipnf2015.com.