Chemical and Pharma Logistics
Stocking chemicals and pharmaceuticals and moving them from A to B is a complex task. Handling dangerous goods and sensitive active ingredients is highly regulated in regard to storage and transport. How flow of material is controlled within the plant is the responsibility of the company, but inbound and outbound transport is often taken care of by service providers. These are becoming increasingly system partner with higher-level solutions - the digitization of the logistics chain opens new doors in supply chain management and distribution.
The focal topic “chemical and pharmaceutical logistics” highlights the whole supply chain from intralogistics to intermodal transport.
Be a part of it
- Exhibit at the logistics hotspot, the special zone for logistics experts
- Submit an abstract for the “pharmaceutical technology” sessions within the ACHEMA congress program. The web portal is available until September 22nd 2017
- Submit an abstract for the PRAXISforum “Chemical & Pharma Logistics”. The web portal is available until September 22nd 2017
- Follow us on twitter @ACHEMAWorldwide and look out for #PharmaChemLog
- You are an ACHEMA exhibitor? An ad in the special publication “Chemicals' and Pharma logistics” makes your company even more visible