Four steps to your media package
With your registration as an exhibitor you have purchased the media package. Imagine this package as the central collection point of your company information which you would like to distribute as an exhibitor. The information you provide in the following on-off procedure is published in three different media: on the ACHEMA online website, in the printed catalogue and in the ACHEMA app on your mobile device. FAQ Media Package
Step 1: Login to the ACHEMA Exhibitor Portal
After logging into the ACHEMA Exhibitor Portal, click on the link "Publications and Marketing" to get the general overview.
The overview contains the entry options, prices, various symbols, your user data, the shopping basket and a status tracking. What's new is the possibility to transfer your data from the last ACHEMA. At the bottom of the screen you will see a legend explaining the used symbols.
The media package you have purchased comes first and is marked with a red exclamation mark.
Note: With registration, parts of the media package have already been provided with content: hall/stand information and an exhibition group. These entries are automatically placed in the shopping basket.
New: Transfer of publication entries from the last ACHEMA
As a new feature we offer you the option to take over your entries from the previous event. Note: This option is only available for exhibitors who participated in ACHEMA 2015.
1. Click on the link "here".
2. In the window that opens you will see your entries from the previous event.
Simply click on the green arrow to transfer the entries to your shopping basket. After this, entries can be edited there before submitting your order. The legend at the bottom of the screen explains the different symbols and statuses.
To start over with completely new entries proceed as described in step 2.
Step 2: Enter your publication entries
The media package contains the following publication entries: company logo, company address, hall/stand information, short company profile in English, max. 200 characters, short company profile in German, max. 200 characters, 5 keyword entries (selectable from a keyword index), 1 exhibition group (already assigned at registration/stand placement), 5 terms for an online inquiry form, hyperlink to your homepage, 1 product entry in English, max. 500 characters, 1 fig.
To enter your company entries, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the shopping basket icon.
The content of the media package is displayed, see Fig.2. Note: Once you have transferred the media package into the shopping basket you can access its content by clicking on the folder icon (= open).
2. Click on the pencil icon (= edit).
Follow the upcoming prompts. Click Save to save your entry.
3. Click on the i (= information) on the right to get more detailled information on the selected publication entry.
4. Publication entries marked with the green circle have already been edited and are in the shopping basket. Note: Entries in the shopping basket are not ordered yet!
5. Proceed in the same way with all the publication entries you require.
Step 3: Review and order your publication entries
You have edited all publication entries, written texts, uploaded images and company logo. Check your details for the final order.
1. Click on the “shopping basket” button.
You will see its contents as shown in Fig.3. Note: Last changes can be made by clicking on the pencil icon, by clicking on the waste paper bin icon selected entries can be deleted from the shopping basket.
1. Activate the checkbox to accept the applicable terms and conditions.
2. Click on the button „Order now“.
Step 4: Confirmation of your order
1. For your confirmation, please enter your e-mail address. The order process has been completed and you have ordered your publication entries/promotional materials.
2. For any queries, please make a note of the order number that will be displayed.
3. We will send you a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you have specified.
Where does which publication entry appear?
The following table gives you an overview of the media in which publication entries of your media package are published:
|publication entries||Achema online||catalogue||achema app|
|Short company profile in German,|
max. 200 characters
|Short company profile in English,|
max. 200 characters
|5 search word entries (selectable |
from a search term index)
|1 exhibition group||x||x|
|5 online inquiry form terms||x|
|Hyperlink to your homepage||x||x|
|1 product entry in English,|
max. 500 characters, 1 fig.
ACHEMA online contains all publication entries and offers further possibilities to present your company. Catalogue and ACHEMA app contain the information tailored to the respective medium.