What is the visitor flat-rate?
Each exhibitor pays an obligatory sum for access to an optional number of day tickets for guests calculated as a graduated flat-rate based on the size of the stand. For further details please see item C.8 "Visitor Acquisition" of the General Conditions of Participation.
What is the research contribution?
A voluntary research contribution of € 6.50/m², based on the size of the stand area, is levied on behalf of the Max Buchner Research Foundation (Max-Buchner-Forschungsstiftung), which is administered in an honorary capacity by DECHEMA; after ACHEMA 2021 it will be paid into the Foundation without deductions of any kind. The exhibitor will automatically receive a certificate of charitable donation for the exact amount that he has paid. By this means the research promotion performed by DECHEMA on a broad basis is enfostered thus supporting small and medium sized companies being active in the field of ACHEMA related topics.
What does the media package tariff cover?
For the media package tariff each exhibitor receives a clearly structured exhibitor entry in the ACHEMA publications. It covers:
- company name, contact details and a short company profile (German/English, 200 characters each) in the catalogue, ACHEMA online and the ACHEMA App
- your company logo in the catalogue and ACHEMA online
- a detailed product entry in ACHEMA online (500 characters, English, plus 1 product image)
- placement of a hyperlink to your company website.
- 5 keyword entries in ACHEMA online, the ACHEMA App and the visitor information system on-site.
- exhibition group in ACHEMA online and the ACHEMA App
The media package will be charged at a package tariff of € 355,- for every exhibitor. The co-exhibitor tariff is € 180,-.