Rules on accrediting journalists
As the organizers of ACHEMA, we aim to faciliate the access to information to journalists covering the exhibition and the scientific congress for a broader public.
Accrediation is granted exclusively with the aim of editorial coverage. The following documents are accepted as press legacy:
- Valid press pass of a renowned national or international press association or specialist journalist association
- Topical article bearing the author's name, published no earlier than six months ago
- Imprint / publishing details of a topical publication naming that person as editor, member of the editorial staff or contributor, from no earlier than six months ago
- Written editorial job assignment
- Equivalent documents for a student publication
- Web link to an online publication (e.g. blog, internet portal) with relevance to the topics of ACHEMA with regular editorial publications and a relevant audience
DECHEMA reserves the right to verify these documents. There is no entitlement to accrediation
Please note that an additional permit is required for photographies, picture and sound recordings.