To the Exhibiton Grounds
Via Autobahn A5 change to A 648 at interjunction Frankfurt Westkreuz. The multi-storey car park "Messeparkhaus Rebstock" and the car parks in the Rebstock area are easily accessible from the Autobahn. During ACHEMA, a free shuttle bus service will operate every 5 –10 minutes between these car parks and the exhibition grounds of Messe Frankfurt.
Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof (central railway station) is easy to reach by train. Information can be obtained at all Deutsche Bahn (DB) ticket offices, at your travel agency or on the Internet at www.bahn.de.
Please note Deutsche Bahn AG’s event ticket: you can travel at a special price from any DB station in Germany to Frankfurt am Main for ACHEMA 2018.
From Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof (central railway station) to Frankfurt Messe (exhibition grounds):
- S-Bahn (surface rail) lines S3/S4/S5/S6, departing from the underground platform 104, to Frankfurt Messe (exhibition grounds)
- Tram nos. 16 and 17 to Festhalle/Messe (exhibition grounds)
- U-Bahn (underground) line U4 (direction Bockenheimer Warte) to Festhalle/Messe (exhibition grounds)
- approx. 15 minutes’ walk
There are direct flights daily to Frankfurt am Main from many airports worldwide. The quickest connections between the airport and the exhibition grounds are:
- S-Bahn (surface rail) lines S8 and S9 from the airport's regional train station ("Regionalbahnhof") to Hauptbahnhof (central railway station). Special tariff will be available - details on the "RMV TourTicket".
- Airport Express bus to the exhibition grounds and back.