Bioeconomy trade show: one week for early bird discount
June 15 is the deadline to profit from our 10% early bird discount on stand space at BiobasedWorld, the trade show that takes the bioeconomy from "let's talk about it" to "let's do it".
Why should you exhibit there?
Because your company is an important player in the bioeconomy and you don't want to be missing at the premiere of the leading trade show in the field. Mind you it's a trade show, not a conference.
Is there partnering/business matching, too?
Sure enough, and it doesn't even cost an arm and a leg. For you as an exhibitor the partnering is obviously included, but even for visitors there is no extra charge. Even those who come merely for partnering won't miss your stand.
Who will you meet there?
- buyers in search of biobased applications
- brand owners
- executives from bio- and chemical companies
- executives from engineering companies
- feedstock suppliers
- consultants, analysts and Investors
- R&D professionals, research institutes, academics
- policymakers, regulators, NGOs
- media covering the bioeconomy